Sunday, April 27, 2014

Almost here


The other week my dealer, JMK in Springfield NJ, told me my i3 was built and getting ready to ship.  Well it is here, on NJ soil and now I wait to find out when I can push the power button for the first time.

The progress of my i3 a couple weeks ago

My BMW i3 is the REx version (range extender), solar orange with Giga interior, 19 inch wheels and all the options...


BMW i3 REx Solar Orange and Giga 19" wheels - what mine will look like
(Photo credit - www.bmwi3.blogspot.com)


Yesterday was Rutgers Day and I got to hang out with fellow ActiveErs also looking forward to the BMW i3.  Can't wait to bring an i3 to one of these events...a new head turner for certain.

Rutgers Day EVent...always fun


This could be the last time seeing 3 ActiveEs together

I'll be sad to see my ActiveE go but just as excited to get my new i3 on the road


No comments:

Post a Comment